- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Certification, Sivananda, Orleans, France
- 50 Hour Aerial Yoga, OM Factory, NYC
- 40 Hour Hatha for Stand Up Paddle Board, Nosarananda, Costa Rica
- Pilates Mat Certified, Linda Farrell NYC
- Trained in Pilates Hybrid Reformer, Flex Studios, NYC
- TRX Suspension Certified, Michael Piercy NYC
- Stand Up Paddle Board Instructor Certified, Academy of Surfing Instructors
- Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise
- BFA Dance Performance, University of the Arts, Philadelphia
- CPR Certified
- First Degree Reiki Practitioner
- 10 years as a Bioenergetic Analysis Trainee, under the guidance of Carol Reynolds
Jessica Cadden Osborne
is a seasoned performer, teacher and entrepreneur in the NYC area.
Ms. Osborne has over a decade’s worth of professional experience as an actor and dancer. Highlighted performance credits include Radio City Rockette (2008-2015), and a performer in the
avant-garde Off- Broadway show FUERZA BRUTA (2012-2016).
Represented by Wilhelmina Models in their fitness division from from 2013-2016,
Jessica represented brands like Reebok, Fila, Under Armour and Bloom Yoga for Sports Authority, and appeared many times in SHAPE magazine. Jessica was also the cover model for RUNNERS WORLD magazine in June, 2015.
Jessica is the former owner/operator of SAVITRI NYC, a yoga and fitness studio on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, dedicated to offering authentic movement teachings at affordable prices, with a community atmosphere that brings attention to philanthropic efforts.
Jessica is a fitness and wellness professional, holding the following certifications:
Yoga Alliance Accredited 200 hours from Sivananda, Orleans, France under the direction of Swami Kailasananda; 50 hours Aerial Yoga through OM Factory NYC under the direction of Amanda McDonald; 40 hours Hatha Yoga for Stand Up Paddle Board from Nosarananda, Costa Rica under the direction of Sasha Dae; Pilates Mat through Linda Farrell of LindaFit; TRX Suspension Certified through Nimble Fitness under the direction of Michael Piercy; Pilates Hybrid Reformer through FLEX Studios, NYC under the direction of Jenn Seracuse, and Stand Up Paddle Board instructor certified through ASI, the Academy of Surfing Instructors, under the direction of Gina and Scott Bradley of East Hampton, NY. Jessica is also a certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise.
Ms. Osborne holds a BFA in Jazz Dance Performance from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, and takes part in continuing education in both the arts and physical wellness year round. She currently studies acting from the renown writer and director Deborah Kampmeier, and is a bioenergetic healing trainee under the direction of Carol Reynolds.